We strictly adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We will validate your name, address, and other personal information associated with your credit or debit card against third-party databases. This will ensure that your cards are not being used without your consent. By continuing to use sixinhome.com you are accepting these conditions and consent to us making these checks. During these checks, personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information for payment clearance, credit reference, order fulfillment, delivery, data analysis, or customer support. This is not a credit check, and your credit rating would not be affected.
Where we are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, we may need to disclose your personal data. We may also need to disclose it to protect our rights, property, or safety of our customers or others which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How we use your information：
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Protecting your information：
Cookies and Web Beacons：
For more general information on cookies, please read the Cookies policy.
Third Party Privacy Policies:
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information):
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
SIXINHOME does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
No. 1388, Tiantong North Road, Yinzhou District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China (315100)
Contact number: +86 13967852415