High accuracy indoor air quality detector is used to perfom the detection of PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10, formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (TVOC), temperature and humidity, suitable for home, car and public place.
- Multifunctional air quality monitor for dust (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10), formaldehyde, TVOC detection.
- Support temperature and humidity detection
- Air meter also has time, calendar and alarm clock functions.
- Big size 7 inch TFT LCD display, easy to read.
- Multiple interface options, user-friendly design.
- Using high-precision independent sensors and high-speed ARM processor, more accurate measurement data.
- Built-in large capacity rechargeable lithium battery for long-time working.
- Model：DM69 WiFi
Test Item:PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC, PM1.0, PM10, Temperature, Humidity
- Measure Range:
Temp. & Hum. Detection Range Temperature: -10℃ ~ 45℃
Humidity: 20% ~ 90% RH
- Detection Principle:PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10: Laser scattering
- HCHO: Electrochemistry sensor
- TVOC: Semiconductor sensor
- Temp. & Hum.: Temperature and Humidity sensor
- Other Function:Time, calendar, alarm clock
- Detection Area:100㎡
- Operating Temperature：-10℃ ~ 50℃
- Operating Humidity：15% ~ 90%RH
- Storage Temperature：-20℃ ~ 50℃
- Display: 7″ TFT LCD screen
- Power Supply:Rechargeable Li-battery
- Material: ABS
- Product Size: 245*125*110 mm
- Product Weight: 800g
- Standard Accessories: Main device, USB charging cable, user manual
- Certification: CE FCC RoHS
Tips: How to Choose a Good Air Quality Monitor?
1. The sensors
For the accuracy of indoor air quality monitor, it mainly depends on the setting of sensors. In terms of detection accuracy, air quality detectors usually have several built-in independent sensors. For example, formaldehyde detection uses the electrochemical sensor suitable for home detection. For PM2.5, laser sensor is adopted to reflect the value of particle pollutants, and the temperature and humidity sensor is used for measure the temperature and humidity.
2. Product quality certification
Product quality certification means that the certification and inspection organizationshall inspect and evaluate the product quality according to the national standards and corresponding technical requirements, and issue the certification report or certificate to the product owner (sentence inspector). When the product is sold on the market, quality certification is necessary.
3. Air quality monitor design
Some of detectors are relatively heavy in weight and too large in size, making them inconvenient to carry around and only suitable for placing on a horizontal place. Therefore, we must carefully check the product parameters when purchasing, not just care about the appearance.
4. See if the air quality monitor have all-around detection capability
Although the home air quality monitor has a certain gap with the professional test equipment, it still need to be carefully confirmed how much the measurement erroris. In addition to PM2.5 air quality index (AQI), you can check the air quality monitor whether also offers other pollutants detection like other particulate matter in the air (1.0 μm 10 μm), formaldehyde (HCHO), benzene, toluene, xylene, ammonia, TVOC and so on, whether to have all-round precise detection ability, whether fast and accurately real-time display the detection data of formaldehyde, PM2.5, temperature, humidity, and other item. It can be considered when choosing and buying.